Remanufactured - The worst customer service. Wouldn't deal with this company again

In early 2012 I blew my 472 motor in my 65 cadillac deville coupe and I decided to go online and buy a rebuilt motor from remanufactured.com

The only thing they did on time was cash my 3,000 dollar check.It took almost four months to receive my motor when told it would take 14 business days.

Engine showed up and I installed it and it was knocking!! They put too long of cam gear bolts on the timing gear which caused damage to the block and engine noise. They didn't even acknowledge me when I told them about it. Would never answer phone calls after my check was cashed.

Only contacted me via email. Dean the parts guy was very rude and decided his "lunch break" was more important and hung up on me.i was surprised I even got a motor the way they ignored contact with me. I paid a 600 dollar core charge and only sent me 95 back claiming my block was no good.

Wouldn't suggest ANYONE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

Review about: Remanufactured Engine.

Comments

#1120103

I'm the lawsuit you'll see referenced, I took David Schaffner to trial in December 2015 and won a 9K judgement.You have account information on your instruments of payment to him and I need that information, call my attorney, Lee Gunter (815) 726-8916, LeAnn answers the phone, I'll give you a % of what I recover.

David, I know you monitor these sites, I'll never stop and I'm getting closer every day.